Welcome...

Welcome to my Blog!

First, a bit about me: I am a Circuit City employee and my job is to offer service to our customers within the Second life universe.

I set this blog up to chronicle my time in world and to share the experiences I have while in there. On this blog, you're likely going to see a wide variety of topics discussed.

Also, feel free to link to me if you want ;) I love seeing other people's blogs and reading about their experiences as well!

-Wyatt-

Tuesday, April 22

Make-up post
Ok so I know that I haven't been on here in a while and I also know that I haven't given you all any blog love for an equally long period of time.

So Here's what's been going on:

I finished up the iPod giveaway promotion by giving out the 10th and final iPod. Congratulations to all who won and thanks to everyone else for playing.

Now that the iPod promotion is over, a lot of folks were trying to think of what thing we should do next. we have a LOT of great ideas in the pipes for the space we have but it's now more a matter of what do the people want?

Sooooooo

The last week-ish, I've been re-desigining the dance club area of the island (you did know there was one right?) and have given it a bit of an upscale feel to it.

Ok you caught me! While it does have an upscale feel to it, the remodel started out as most big projects in SL do... I said to myself "I just need to change this ONE thing..."


Then I started making changes that I thought were very necessary to reduce the lag in the area.

After a few hours of that I realized that the best way to start would be to gut the building and completely rebuild the inside of it.

So a few days later, I completed the building and it's now a LOT more lag-free.

Oh, and I've got DJ's lined up for the space now ;)


No comments: