Welcome...

Welcome to my Blog!

First, a bit about me: I am a Circuit City employee and my job is to offer service to our customers within the Second life universe.

I set this blog up to chronicle my time in world and to share the experiences I have while in there. On this blog, you're likely going to see a wide variety of topics discussed.

Also, feel free to link to me if you want ;) I love seeing other people's blogs and reading about their experiences as well!

-Wyatt-

Monday, March 31

6th and 7th iPods found!

Well, the 6th and 7th iPods have been found. Congratulations to Duke and Mag!

Ironically, there were two iPods in world. I mentioned a while back to a group of folks in-world that it was possible that two would spawn but as time was running out I didn't expect that to happen, but happen it did lol.

So what's next? well there are still 3 more iPods and only 2 weeks left to find 'em.

I have to share that while in-world over the weekend, I found someone on the island dressed as one of the characters from pokemon (no, not Pikachu) and he was wandering around the island muttering "gotta catch 'em all." To that I of course asked, catch what? to which he replied "the iPods!"

I've never thought of iPods as Pokemon before but I guess there's a similarity there. There are some folks who collect iPods. To that point, I guess a collection of anything could be considered very Pokemon-esque couldn't it?

That led me down the path of the things I collect so my question this week is what do you collect? Post your answers below and let's see who has the coolest one!

-Wyatt-




No comments: