Welcome...

Welcome to my Blog!

First, a bit about me: I am a Circuit City employee and my job is to offer service to our customers within the Second life universe.

I set this blog up to chronicle my time in world and to share the experiences I have while in there. On this blog, you're likely going to see a wide variety of topics discussed.

Also, feel free to link to me if you want ;) I love seeing other people's blogs and reading about their experiences as well!

-Wyatt-

Tuesday, May 6

Club Circuit City now open!

Well we've been open a week and have had some pretty fun nights. Now I want to see if we can break the sim!

You all probably have a lot of stuff left over from Cinco de Mayo parties across the grid but what to do with them? wait another year to use them?

well we have the solution!

Come out tonight from 5pm to 1am SLT for a Seis de Mayo party! DJ Namav will be spinning all night and we'll have random contests with L$ prizes until the cows come home!

(Possible contests include: best hat, funniest hat, best outfit, outfit most like "the three amigos" and anything else our host can think of so come prepared!)