Welcome...

Welcome to my Blog!

First, a bit about me: I am a Circuit City employee and my job is to offer service to our customers within the Second life universe.

I set this blog up to chronicle my time in world and to share the experiences I have while in there. On this blog, you're likely going to see a wide variety of topics discussed.

Also, feel free to link to me if you want ;) I love seeing other people's blogs and reading about their experiences as well!

-Wyatt-

Tuesday, March 18

4th iPod found!

Well Explore and Win contestants, iPod #4 has been found by your very own Phat Lipo. His picture has been posted below.

As a reminder we are in week four of six with a total of 6 more iPods left to find somewhere hidden on Circuit City island.

I have to tell you that as an observer I am having an incredible time getting to know all of the visitors who come to the island to search.

A large number of folks just come to look and don't bother responding to me when I say hello and introduce myself. A part of me wonders if that's because it's an online communications format or if we've been conditioned to tell employees that at such an early age.

I have noticed a large number of people who simply respond to "Hi! How are you today?" with a "no thanks, I'm just looking around" which to me seems rather odd since I'm not there to sell anything.

On the flip side though is the increasing number of folks who come by to search for an iPod and come back day after day to chat and talk about SL, technology, games or just life in general. Phat Lipo is one of those residents who always has been both kind and happy to chat about whatever tickles your fancy.

So, congratulations from myself and from Circuit City on winning your new iPod nano. Please be sure to come by and let us know when you get it (unboxing photos would be cool too!)

-Wyatt-

No comments: